Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Coming Into Our Studio
- Your mat and props are set for you to arrive
- Each mat has it own bottle of disinfect wipes.
- HandsFREE disinfectant dispenser inside the studio and to enter the studio.
- Bathroom completely touchless!
- All entrance doors will be left open while you enter
- Our building is completely ductless. We heat with a gas stove, A/C is a split unit
- The whole studio is Lysol-ed after every Class
- No stopping to check in. Our instructors will take care of that for you
Your cooperation in honoring our studio policy is greatly appreciated! The goal of Yogamatters is to provide a safe, tranquil environment in which all members and their guest will enjoy. It is truly our intention to make your visit a memorable one.
- Please, No Street Shoes In Our Studios.
- Please Avoid Stepping On Mats, as they have been disinfected after every class.
- Please make every attempt to arrive early and settle in.
- Please tell the instructor if you must leave before savasana, it is an essential part of your class.
- Do let your instructor know of any ailments or restrictions you may have.
- You have set this time aside for yourself, please enjoy and turn off all electronics.
- We are a scent free zone, please try to avoid strong smelling perfumes and scents.
- Memberships are non transferable, and cannot be shared.
- Please, No parking on the street.
- A two hour cancellation is required to avoid losing your class.
- Membership dates will not be extended, you must make up your classes within your 8 weeks.
- Snow cancellation will be posted on the front page of our website and facebook. An email will also be sent. Please check the website before coming over during inclement weather. You will not be charge for cancellation due to weather!
ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE.
CLASSES MUST BE USED WITHIN YOUR 8 WEEKS, NO EXCEPTIONS!